Introduction: Gyalaz0 / Abus3r
This is an automated random sentence generator robot, controlled by a Raspberry pi 4 (with motion sensor).
In this case I use it to create abusive sentences, because I like learning for fun, and profanity in the hungarian language believe me... it is fun :D
Step 1: Installing the Pi, Setting Up the Parts
First you need to setup the pi, install os on it, you can find the documentation here.
After this, connect the servo and the motion sensors and test it. There are two simple test python file: test-motion-sensor, and test-servo-motor.
The connections and the raspi header informations are not clear for me, but you can look after it here.
Step 2: Write (paste) the Code
The src folder contains the dictionary files, change whatever you want.
Step 3: Assemble in Real Life
When your code is working, you need to create the things in real life. For this I use a foam rubber cube, it is easy to shape.
- cut the foam to an expected shape
- drill a hole for the pir sensor
- cut out the sensor and the servo motor shape
- install the lego figure to the servo motor (I used a modell drill to drill holes in the figures leg, and an old wirstwatchs screws...)
- put things together
Step 4: Pimp the Cube
When it is done, and everything is working fine, get your creativity, and beautify the cube. In my case I used a chinese cloth ornament, because that was in my house.
- cut out the shape for the cube sides
- fix it to the sides with the angles
- cut out the shape for the top (beware of the lego figure shape
- fix it to the top
That is all! Put the pi to anywhere, start the program and wait for your victim.