Introduction: HC-05(bluetooth) Module for Home-automation Basic
In my last project, I was controlling LED using a push button but in this project i have replaced PUSH BUTTON with HC-05 module.
I strongly recommend to go through these projects before continuing with this project. You will get all the details in this instructable also but it may confuse a beginner.
Link to project using push button - Lcd Project With Led on or OFF With Arduino.
Link to control LED using HC-05 -Getting Started With HC-05
Link to download application - on Amazon playstore
Link of project from where i got this application - application developer project link
Step 1: Components Required
1. Arduino - https://amzn.to/32jAMUA
2. HC-05 module - https://amzn.to/360tzuU
3. LCD 16X2 - https://amzn.to/35VXFQl
4. Potentiometer 10 K - https://amzn.to/2ZuPNRN
5. 220 ohms resistor( x 2) - https://amzn.to/2ZuPNRN
6. LED - https://amzn.to/3kHlr6Q
7. Connecting wires - https://amzn.to/3iqdBxM
8. Breadboard - https://amzn.to/3kdp4Rt