Introduction: Hammock Banner
My partner and I decided to use a hammock in a very unique way to represent our new upcoming building in our school. We decided to create a hammock banner - a hammock banner is a stretched out hammock with an artistic design that can be hung up on a wall.
Step 1: Materials
1. Self portraits or any other images
3. 2 hooks
4. Roped hammock
5. 1 paper clip for each image
Step 2: Step by Step Process for Your Own Hammock Banner
1. Lay your hammock flat in your working space.
2 Apply any art medium of your choice to create your own design (such as paint).
3. Cut out your own images in a circular shape showing majority of the faces.
4. Leave up to an inch apart from each picture unless you want them to overlap.
5. Once all pictures are dry be sure to get a helping hand from someone to hold the other side of your hammock banner.
6. Both sides of your hammock banner should be stretched out long enough without a slouch in the middle to be seen as a banner or the first thing you look at when you walk in the room.