Introduction: Hockey Backhand Shot
The backhand shot is used a lot in hockey, especially to score.
Step 1: Step 1: How You Need to Stand
What you see in the picture is how you need to stand at the beginning and at the end of the backhand shot.
Here are some things where you should pay attention:
- Your left knee needs to be almost on the ground
- Your hand needs to be almost on the ground when you half-end your backhand shot
- Make sure that your right foot is pointing straight forwards
- Make sure that there is an stick length distance from you and your boll
- Bend your knees well (this is very important)
- If your back hurts, you should bent your knees more or keep your back a little straighter
Practise everything many time
Step 2: Step 2: the Begin From Your Backhand Shot
You see here a good example and a bad example. The first picture is the bad example, the things do are bad in the picture is actually everything. I am not on my knees and my stick is too high when I begin with mine backhand shot. In the second picture do you see that I begin lower with mine stick and that I am on my knees. practise this many times.
Step 3: Step 3: Where Do You Need to Hit the Boll?
You hit the boll onder the top of your stick (like you see in the picture)