Introduction: Homemade Coconut Whipped Cream
This amazingly simple Coconut Whipped Cream is too easy to make! It Requires only one ingredient (or with two you can add some extra sweetness and pizaz!) and it’s fully paleo! No dairy! No wheat! Gluten Free! No artificial ingredients! The ingredient we use is simply coconut cream, whipped into a frothy pile of goodness. This whipped cream goes great to top ice creams, crepes, you can dip fruits into it, or you can use it for something else completely different!
Step 1: Ingredients and Instructions
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk, Chilled Overnight in the Refrigerator
- 1 Tbsp Honey, Maple Syrup, or Coconut Sugar (Optional)
- Place a mixing bowl and whisk (or mixing attachment) into your freezer and chill for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the chilled coconut milk from the refrigerator. Open the lid, and scoop the cream on the top of the can to the mixing bowl. Save the milk in the can for a future recipe.
- Whisk the coconut cream by hand or by electric mixer for 2 minutes. It should become light and fluffy, especially if using an electric mixer.
- Sweeten with your desired sweetener if using, and mix it in.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container. It will harden in the fridge, so just whip lightly before using from the fridge.
Step 2: Video Recipe
Participated in the