Introduction: Homemade Mango Ice Cream
Learn how to make summer delight, mango ice cream, easy mango ice cream recipe at home. This is eggless mango ice cream without condensed milk. Mango ice cream is simple to make yet is very delicious.
Mangoes - 3
Castor sugar - 200 gms
Malai (homemade cream) - 150 gms
Step 1: Method
1. Puree 2 mangoes and cut dices of 1 mango.
2. In mango puree blend in the sugar to get a smooth sweetened mango puree.
3. On a ice base, take malai in a bowl and add sweetened mango puree. First mix gently with hand, then use hand blender to mix everything together to get smooth icecream.
4. Keep this icecream bowl in freezer for 2-3 hours till semi set. Then take out the bowl, and again mix it to avoid any ice crystals formation. Add the mango dices at this stage and mix again.
5. Transfer the contents into an aluminium bowl/ plastic container. Cover with lid and freeze for atleast 10 hours or overnight till set properly.
6. Once mango icecream is frozen, scoop out ice cream immediately into cups and garnish with tutti fruity and mango cubes.
6 years ago
We're glad you want to share something with the Instructables community!
And we’re here to help you out.
Due to some recent changes on the site, we are no longer able to publish stand-alone videos and other forms of incomplete posts. In order to be published live on the site, Instructables must consist of the following things:
- Multiple steps showing how you made your project
- Written instructions in each step
- Your own original images
Beyond making your Instructable simply publishable, this guide (https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Create-a-Feature-Worthy-Instructable/) explains what is required to have your Instructables featured by our site editors. It’s very helpful, and definitely worth checking out.
We would love to review your project again after you have made the necessary edits, and we will publish your project if it is eligible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask right here or send us an email at email@example.com.
Instructables Community Manager