Introduction: Homemade Mango Ice Cream
Learn how to make summer delight, mango ice cream, easy mango ice cream recipe at home. This is eggless mango ice cream without condensed milk. Mango ice cream is simple to make yet is very delicious.
Mangoes - 3
Castor sugar - 200 gms
Malai (homemade cream) - 150 gms
Step 1: Method
1. Puree 2 mangoes and cut dices of 1 mango.
2. In mango puree blend in the sugar to get a smooth sweetened mango puree.
3. On a ice base, take malai in a bowl and add sweetened mango puree. First mix gently with hand, then use hand blender to mix everything together to get smooth icecream.
4. Keep this icecream bowl in freezer for 2-3 hours till semi set. Then take out the bowl, and again mix it to avoid any ice crystals formation. Add the mango dices at this stage and mix again.
5. Transfer the contents into an aluminium bowl/ plastic container. Cover with lid and freeze for atleast 10 hours or overnight till set properly.
6. Once mango icecream is frozen, scoop out ice cream immediately into cups and garnish with tutti fruity and mango cubes.