Introduction: Hot Chili Papas
First of all, you will need to collect all of the ingredients needed.
- Potatoes ( as many as you want ) cut them into small pieces of your choice
- 4 or 5 lemons
- 2 peeled pieces of garlic
- A bottle of Clemente Jaques Chipotle dulces
- Salt and Pepper
Side note: Before you start the cooking process you will need to boil the potatoes for 30 minutes
- Stove or hot plate
Step 1: Getting Started
In order to get started, you need to get everything set on the kitchen. Set the pot on the stove.
Once you turn it on:
- Add the 1/4 cup of oil
- Add the 2 pieces of garlic
Once you've done that, start mixing them together until the garlic turns brownish
Step 2: The Potatoes
Once you remove the brownish pieces of garlic, immediately add the potatoes in the pot and start mixing them.
- Mix the potatoes for 1 minute
- Add half a spoon of salt ( small spoon)
- Half a spoon of pepper ( small spoon)
- Mix them for about a minute
After you mix the salt and pepper for a minute:
- Add the 5 lemons
- Mix it well so the lemon juice spreads evenly
Step 4: Getting Spicy
After having the lemon juice spread equally:
- Add half of the bottle of chipotle
- Mix them for about 7 minutes until you see the chipotle has a thick texture
- Before removing the potatoes add a pinch of salt and pepper for the final touch and mix
Step 5: Final Product
When you are done with all the mixing, turn off the stove and remove the potatoes.
Put them on a pretty plate and let them cool.
Participated in the