Introduction: How to Clean, Rebuild and Adjust Your CV Carburetor
How to take care of your CV carburetor and how does it work.
Step 1: Watch the Video - Carburator Rebuild and Float Adjustment
In this video we tackle the rebuild process from the carburetor cleaning to a few modifications and especially the float adjustment of a Harley Davidson CV carburetor utilizing a standard rebuild kit.
Everything is home made and DIY as usual!
- carburetor disassemble from motorcycle
- disassemble of membrane, spring and guillotine
- membrane replacement
- check membrane for damage
- guillotine cleaning and finish
- oring and gasket replacement
- bowl and diaphragm disassemble
- diaphragm replacement
- jets cleaning
- float disassemble
- fuel valve replacement
- float adjustment
- carburetor assembly
Step 3: Watch the Video - How Does the CV Carburetor Work and DIY Adjustment Screw
In this video Custom Cez explains how does the CV carburetor works and how to adjust the mixture screw
Step 4: How the Carburetor Works From the Inside
In this part we go through the process of adjusting the idle mixture screw to optimize engine performance and throttle response.
Step 5: Next Step, the Adjustment
• jets cleansing
• vacuum slide replacement
• how does the cv carburetor work
• how does the idle mixture screw work
• adjustment of the idle mixture screw
• diy exhaust fumes pumping system