Introduction: How to Draw Stitch
Here's how to draw stitch playing the guitar! Hope you enjoy and try it soon!
- Piece of Paper (or whatever you plan on drawing on)
- Pencil or Pen (preferably pencil so you can erase if you make mistakes)
- Colored Pencils or Crayons or Markers (optional)
- Start the drawing by drawing a rough outline of the head and ears.
- Decide on the shape of the head and add the eye and nose shapes, including a little bit of texture on the forehead
- Draw in the eyes and add detail to the nose and beneath it
- Draw the left side of Stitch and the base of the guitar
- Draw the other half of the guitar and add more detail to the left side of the body
- Draw the right side of the body supporting it against the guitar in the drawing
- Finish the drawing by making the lines finer and adding a little bit of shading here and there