Introduction: How to Insert Film in a Canon EOS Rebel G Camera
When getting a film camera, it is a bit difficult inserting film when you do not have a dark room. So you have to actually go into a dark room or closet. You're basically going in blind, but it's worth it after.
- Film Camera
- Film (black n white or colored film)
REMINDER: DO NOT expose the film in any shape or form of light !!
Exposing the film into light you ruin the film
- Open the camera, push the tab down to open the back side.
- The film has a hollow hole and the hole will be placed on the orange
Step 2: Film
- When inserting film you place the film onto the orange spot
- Make sure the tab is out
- Next pull the tab onto the side
- After placing the film close it
- Then check on top to see the number of film was is left in your camera
- As you take photos the film number will go down
Step 4: Final Step