Introduction: How to Make Pineapple Hanging Light|DIY|Easy Craft & Art Tutorial
Welcome to my video, in this tutorial I made pineapple hanging light from spoons and plastic bottles. It looks very beautiful we can display in our home or give as the gift to someone special. I hope you will like it. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
Your suggestions are always welcome. If you like the video press thumbs up button, share and subscribe.
Hot Glue Gun
Spray Paint Grass Green & Bright Yellow
Acrylic Color Grass Green & Raw Umber
LED Lights – 12V with Adopters
Step 1: Use of Plastic Bottle
- I used plastic bottle to make light / lamp.
- I use plastic spoons.
- I used electric cutter.
- I used hot glue gun to fix spoons on bottle.
Step 2: Coloring
- I used spray paint grass green for leaves as base.
- I used bright yellow on pineapple as base.
- I used LED light DC 12 V with adopter.
- I used acrylic paints grass green and raw umber.
Step 3: Final Pictures
Here are few final pictures of pineapple hanging light.
Participated in the
2 years ago
That is a great idea!!!
Reply 1 year ago
Thank you for appreciation.