Introduction: How to Make Waterfall Dolphin Fountain|Indoor Water Fountain|Easy Waterfall Tutorial
Welcome to my video, in this tutorial I will show you how to make awesome / unique style fountain with dolphin. I hope you will like it. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
Your suggestions are always welcome. If you like the video press thumbs up button, share and subscribe.
Hot Glue Gun
Acrylic Colors –Yellow Ochre, Azul Brillante
Cement Colors – Buff & Mahogany
Stainless Steel Shower - 4x4
PVC Pipe – 3”x 15”
Crush & Sand
Submersible Water Pump DC 12V with 12V Power Supply
LED Lights – DC 12V
Step 1: Use of Styrofoam
- I used Styrofoam to make fountain.
- I used Soldering Iron to cut Styrofoam.
- I used Barbeque Sticks and Hot Glue Gun to fix all pieces of Styrofoam.
Step 2: Use of Cement
- I used Black Cement with cement colors on Styrofoam.
- I used liquid cement colors Buff & Mahogany on it.
- I used Polyester Net to make it hard.
- Let it dry approximately 24 hours.
Step 3: Use of Stainless Steel Shower
- I used Stainless Steel Shower 4x4.
- I used acrylic color Yellow Ochre on fountain.
- I used 3 " PVC Pipe to make its stand.
- I used plastic rope on stand to make it beautiful.
- I used hot glue gum to fix plastic rope.
- I used iron sticks, binding wire and concrete for stand.
Step 4: Use of Submersible Water Pump
- I used water pipe to fix Submersible Water Pump and shower.
- I used DC 12V LED Lights – Blue & Purple.
- I used acrylic color Azul Brillante on dolphin.
Step 5: Final Pictures
- Here are few final beautiful pictures of my dolphin fountain.