Introduction: How to Make a Hair Dryer - DIY Homemade Hair Dryer
❄ SUBSCRIBE HERE ➜https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_us...
❄ ALL VIDEOS HERE ➜ http://www.youtube.com/user/fixitsamo/videos
❄ FOLLOW US:
FACEBOOK ➜ https://www.facebook.com/fixitsamo
PINTEREST ➜ https://www.facebook.com/fixitsamo
GOOGLE+ ➜ google.com/+fixitsamo
Always happy to hear from you! Your comments, shares and all other interactions are very welcome.
Thanks for watching!
Make the fan: Cut a 5" diameter plastic circle. Install a Mini Universal Drill Chuck. Cut the lines. Heat to bend.
Cut 4 pieces 1/4" x 2" long (Foam Board) and glue them to a High Speed DC Motor (DC 6V-24V 30000 RPM). Install the Drill Chuck/Fan to the motor and insert it in a 2" x 2" x 1-1/2" ABS Sanitary Tee.
Nichrome Resistor Wire 7.5M / AWG24 / 0.5mm: Make 20 spirals.
Insert Terminal Blocks Strips Wire Cable Connectores.
Cover the 2" Spigot x 1-1/2" Hub ABS Reducing Bushing with Aluminium Foil Tape.
Glue the Nichrome Wire using an Automotive Grade RTV Sealant Temperature Range Up To 204° C.
- Make a hole in a 1 1/2" ABS Cap Hub and install the Power Adapter.
- Connect both red wires coming from the Nichrome Resistor and the Power Adapter Jack to the red switch.
- Connect both red wires coming from the DC Motor and the Power Adapter Jack to the green switch.
- Connect all black wires coming from the DC Motor and Nichrome Resistor to the Power Adapter Jack.
- Make holes in a 2" ABS Cap Hub and glue it to the back of the hair dryer.
For cool air, press the green button. For hot air, press both red and green buttons.
Watch the video:
Vidéo en français (French):