Introduction: How to Make a Motorized Shoes / Skating at Home
Walking is difficult. You’ve got to use all those lousy leg muscles, not to mention overload your brain with orders to move each individual leg in a tiring synchronized motion. Thankfully now you can move effortlessly with these electric motorized shoes.
source: Navin Khambhala # crazyNK
Step 1: List of Materials
1. 12V DC Metal Gear Motor
Quantity: 2 Pieces, RPM: 200, Torque: minimum 30 kgcm
2. Bicycle Training Wheels
Quantity : 2 pair
3. Ball Bearing Pillow Block Mounted Support
Quantity: 4 pieces, Size: 10 mm (KP000 )
4. 90 Degree Steel Gears With Screws
Quantity and Size: 10mm (2 pieces) & 6mm (2 pieces)
5. Four Prong T Nut
Quantity: 8 pieces, Size: M10
6. Heavy Duty Caster with Twin Wheels Fixed
7. Nuts and bolts
Size: 10 mm length: 7 inches
8. 10A Relay 1 CH Wireless Remote Control Switch
Quantity : 2 pieces
9. 12V DC female socket
Quantity : 2 pieces
10. Clamp for Geared DC motor
Quantity: 2 pieces
11. 3.7 V Li-ion Battery
Recommended: Remove from old laptop battery or PowerBank
Step 2: Cut the Wooden Pieces With Shape of Shoes
Use 8mm Plywood to make this part
Step 3: Connect All Mechanism Together
1. Fix two wheel, ball bearing support and gear on bolt using T nuts and normal nuts
2. Attach all part to wooden plate
Step 4: Connect Motor and Front Wheel
1. Connect motor with gear on board with the help of motor clamp.
2. Also fix Caster Twin Wheels at the front of wooden board\.
Step 5: Attach Battery Between Motor and Front Wheel
Collect battery cell from old laptop or power bank (80 % cell are in working condition in old battery pack)
Step 6: Connect All Electric Part Together Using Wire
Fix 12V Female socket and Wireless relay switch and make connection between motor and battery.
Step 7: Make the Two Same Structure for Both Leg
Fix Shoes on wooden board using adhesive solution
Step 8: Final Product Is Ready for Ride
Learn normal skating before ride on this electric motorized shoes and make this vacation interesting.