Introduction: How to Replace the Cabin Air Filter : Nissan Sentra 2007-2012.
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to replace the cabin air filter on a Nissan Sentra 2007-2012.
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
For more oil reset and DIY maintenance, make sure to subscribe to our channel!
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Using a screwdriver, pry open the left side panel of the center console.
2. To remove the cabin air filter cover, lift the clip at the bottom of the cover.
3. Using a hook or a screwdriver, pull out the old cabin air filter.
4. Slide the new cabin air filter in.
5. Put back the cover by sliding de top portion first and then, clip the bottom back in position.
6. Put back the side panel.
7. DONE!!! :D