Introduction: How to Create a Logo
My instructable is on how to create your own logo, I am in an animation set design class and decided to create my own logo for one of the gym teachers/rugby coaches at my school. My logo is very simple, but it gets across the point of what i am advertizing.
Step 1: Brainstorming
Brainstorming is a crucial step in making a logo. If you dont brainstorm how will you know which idea works best? Brainstorming can be super simple, just throw some words and sketches down on a piece of paper, and cross off what you dont think will work.
Step 2: Materials
- Use a computer program such as photoshop
- Draw it out with paper and a pencil (as I have)
- Use construction paper to cut out designs for your logo.
All I used for making my logo was some paper, a pencil and some pencil crayons.
Step 3: Sketches
- Start trying different designs for your logo (as I did)
- Make your logo's large, this gives your more space to play around with shape and shading.
- Make notes on your sketches as I have such as ⇒ blue writing OR ⇒ yellow jersey
This makes it easier to go back when you are doing your final logo and know exactly what to do.