Introduction: Last Minute Costume - Snow White
It is the week before Halloween and you need a costume....what to do?
This is a cute, play on words costume that will not take you long at all. You might have all the items already at home.
- White T- shirt
- *Blue Fabric Marker
- *Black Fabric Marker
- No Sew Glue
- Silver Séquences
* Please Note - If you do not have the Fabric Markers you could try Sharpies or Regular Markers however they might come off in the wash so just wash the T-Shirt separately.
Step 1: Let It Snow!
1. Before you begin place an old cutting board or a piece of cardboard between your T-Shirt. This will prevent the marker from leaking through to the other side.
2. Using the fabric glue place small dots on the upper right shoulder of the T- Shirt.
3. Place silver sequences on-top of the glue dots.
4. Using a popsicle stick or a ruler, draw a light line with a pencil onto the T- Shirt.
5. Using the Blue Fabric Marker, write the word “ Snow”.
Step 2: Add the Snowflakes.
1. With a thin tip Fabric Marker, draw lines onto the silver sequences to make the snow flakes.
2. You may add as many snow flakes as you wish.
Step 3: Now the White.
- Move the cardboard or old cutting board to cover the bottom of the shirt.
- Using a ruler or popsicle stick and a pencil draw a light line.
- Once you have drawn the line, lightly write the word “WHIITE”
- Now use the Black fabric marker.
Step 4: Completed Costume
I made this costume large enough to wear over a coat or inside.
Participated in the
2 years ago
2 years ago
I love all the sequins :)