Introduction: Make Homemade Cinnamon Oil
Making your own Cinnamon oil is easier than you think!
Cinnamon oil has many uses such as.....
2. As a form of alternative treatment for certain diseases, improves health, immune system and improves brain function.
3. It can also help in killing bacteria and fungus.
4. candle scent
5. soap making
6. massage oil
7. Other fragrant creations
I will use my cinnamon oil for candle scents and other holistic creative creations!
Step 1: Materials
*A sunny spot to place the jar for a few weeks.
*First, Wash and dry the mason jar.
Step 2: Mix and Shake
1. Place the cinnamon sticks in the jar.
2. Pour the olive oil into jar, covering the cinnamon sticks. leave an inch headroom at the top (Took a small bottle and half to fill the jar).
3. Place the lid on the jar, shake and set in a sunny spot for a few weeks.
4. Shake the jar a few times a day.
5. After 3 to 4 weeks remove the cinnamon sticks with your fingers or strain with a cheese cloth.
6. The cinnamon sticks should have released their oils and be ready to use.
Step 3: Cinnamon Oil
Oil is ready to use and can be stored in a cool dark place. This oil is great for cooking.
Step 4: Grapeseed Oil
I recently did a cinnamon oil with grapeseed oil and I like it a lot better for blessings and holistic uses.
For external uses only.
1 Person Made This Project!
- shadha.ali.5 made it!