Introduction: Microscope JIG for Phone Camera
1) pocket microscope (from online store or stationery shop)
2) paper clip (large enough to conceal the phone camera)
3) vernier calipers
4) drilling machine
Step 1: Measure Eye Piece's Outer Diametre
Step 2: Drill Hole on Paper Clip
1) let the hole be at the end of the paper clip
2) drill hole about 1mm less than eyepiece' dia to enable tight fit
3) chose drill bit of size about 1.5mm less than the diameter of the eye piece to accommodate the wobble while drilling
4) file the hole if necessary
Step 3: Fit the Microscope on to the Clip
Step 4: Clip the Jig to the Phone
Step 5: Take Awesome Microscopic Photographs and Videos
1 Person Made This Project!
- Mojo_JoJo made it!