Introduction: Mini Cinnamon Rolls #hms2018
Hi, I'll be showing you how to make Mini Cinnamon Rolls!
Step 1: Ingredients
(Yield: 16 mini cinnamon rolls)
How to make the rolls:
- 1 8oz tube crescent roll dough
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
**brown sugar and cinnamon to your liking
How to make the icing:
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
Step 2: Materials
Clean large area
Whisk or rubber spatula
Baking sheet / sheet pans
Step 3: Directions
1. Preheat the oven to what your crescent roll tube instructs, spray muffin pan with nonstick baking spray
2. Put flour on the counter or area you are using so it won't stick to the surface
3. Smooth out the dough by using a rolling pin. You want the dough to be smooth and thin
4. Cut in half, vertically.
5. Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle on the brown sugar and cinnamon.
6. Roll into a log and cut into 8 equal slices.
7. Place in the oven for 11-13 minutes
8.. (Optional) whisk together melted butter, confectioner's sugar, water, and vanilla extract.
9. Let it cool for 3-5 minutes and then pour the icing over the top of each roll.
10. You are finally done! Congratulate yourself by eating it or sharing it!