Introduction: Miniature Fangirl's Bedroom
For the miniature fangirls bedroom you will mostly use things you have at home. It's really easy to make too!
Step 1: The Bed, Nightstand and Trashcan
For the bed you will need fabric, a wallet, and cotton
- you will get some fabric and wrap it around the wallet
- then you will get more fabric and place it underneath to get the right height
- next comes the pillow, you will het cotton and shape it into whatever you want then wrap fabric around it
For the trashcan you need some tissues/paper and a cap
- get a cap and fill it will a bunch of paper scraps and tissue
For the nightstand you need a headphone holder top, an old tape tube, and a yellow connect 4 chip
- place a yellow connect 4 chip on top of a tape tube
- then place that on top of the headphone holder cap
Step 2: Chair and Flooring
For the flooring you will need tissue paper of any color and felt
- place tissue paper onto a box
- you may add carpeting on it with felt
The chair will be a box that a necklace comes in
- lift up the removable part of the box and lean it against the side of the box
Step 3: Merchandise and T.V.
anyone who was a fangirl/fanboy knows that you most likely have a whole bunch of posters and other merchandise, and so does this fangirl!
- for the posters you will need to print out pictures/lyrics/quotes of whatever you like
- for example I did One Direction, Harry Potter (I am in both fandoms), and BTS
- I also happened to have a Niall Horan doll thing and used it as kind of a cardboard cutout
- and I had a Ravenclaw bookmark a friend made for me and some bracelets too
for the T.V. you need a box that is a top and bottom and some paper
- put the top of the box at the bottom
- write/draw something on the paper and put it inside
Step 4: End
Add everything in a cardboard box and your done!
Participated in the
Big and Small Contest