Introduction: Modern, Portable Lamp
This article will show you how to make a modern, portable lamp.
This lamp mimics those you find at high-end design stores, for less than $5!
Step 1: Supplies
Step 2: Drill the Hole
- Holding the cup upside-down, drill a hole in the side of the cup, near its base.
- The hole needs to be big enough to thread your string light.
Step 3: Thread the String Light
- Thread the string light through the hole, leaving the battery pack hanging within the cup.
Step 4: Secure the String Light
- Wrap the string light around the outside of the cup, and secure with tape.
- I suggest also taping the battery pack securely inside the cup so that it doesn’t rattle about.
Step 5: Attach the Lampshade
- To attach your “lampshade,” first add glue to the bottom edge of the cup, then secure the bowl in place.
Participated in the