Introduction: Motor Control Project With TB6612FNG
This is just a simple project that is controlling an linear actuator and servo motor with SparkFUN TB6612FNG motor control breakout board and Arduino Uno.
Vist my blog for more of my projects here.
Step 1: Parts Needed:
- Arduino Uno or similar
- USB cable for Arduino
- 12V 700mA min power supply
- TB6612FNG Motor Control breakout Board
- 5V Voltage Regulator 7805
- Servo Motor
- Linear Actuator
- Push to make button
- Jumper wires
Step 2: Assemble the Circuit:
Connect circuit as in the above picture and Fritzing diagram.
Step 3: Get the Code:
Get the code from GitHub here.
Step 4: Procedure:
1. Download as zip file and extract in C:\Users\Name\Documents\Arduino.
2. Open Arduino IDE and click FILE->Preferences
3. Change Sketchbook location to C:\Users\Name\Documents\Arduino\TB6612_projects and press ok.
4. Click FILE->Open and navigate to C:\Users\Name\Documents\Arduino\TB6612_projects\TB6612_Control_Actuator_Servo_project and open the project.
5. Compile and upload and enjoy!!