Introduction: Music Synced LED Lamp (using Arduino and Sound Sensor)
The Music Synced LED Lamp blinks the LEDs according to the beats of the music.
Step 1: Components Required
1. Arduino Board
2. Different colour LEDs
3. Sound Sensor
5. Resistors (100 ohm, 220 ohm)
6. Connecting wires
7. Butter paper
Step 2: Make the Following Connections
- Connect LEDs onto breadboard.
- The Negative of LEDs should be grounded using the 100 ohm or 220 ohm resistors
(Negatife of LED -> Resistor -> GND)
- The Positive of LED should be connected to the digital pins of the Arduino board.
- Connect Ground of breadboard to GND on Arduino board.
Sound Sensor connections:
- GND pin of Sound Sensor to GND pin on Arduino board.
- VCC pin of Sound Sensor to VCC pin on Arduino board.
- OUT pin of Sound Sensor to digital pin 2 on Arduino board.
Step 3: Upload the Code Onto Arduino Board
Step 4: Video Demonstration
Play the Music and enjoy the Music Synced LED Lamp.
Question 5 years ago on Introduction
Can the sound sensor be replaced with a direct connection to the output?
Answer 5 years ago
full circuit and directions to make it. You can use an AUX splitter to give audio input to both i.e. your speakers and led circuit.
5 years ago
well keep in mind e resistence ..... of the devices... must keep track to be in proper circuit