Introduction: Survival Kit
Every Day - Survival & Aid
I have been working on this EDSA (Every Day - Survival & Aid ) for some time it's still under going change as ideas come about
- If You have any thing to add let me know
There are lots of good Instructables that I have used in making this kit and my other kits I use in part with this one when doing other activities that may require more. This kit come with me almost every where and it can help keep me alive for a few days I hope.
*Case - this is a fly fishing case from Wal*Mart around 7.00 ish
- ( im looking for a water proof case like the S3 around 14.00) needs fit all my stuff.
*Emergency Blanket - its about half the thickness (vacuum pack it ) and yes my wife makes fun of me for using it on every thing.
*Glow Light – this is a test I did and it works out (I’ll do an ible on it if people want)
*Make Fire Lighter matches and flint striker ( I like Fire!) adding popsicle sticks to help start a fire and for first aid.
*Honey - this is a Fast Sugar… The straw idea was off of and Instructables
*Surgical blades – Sharp blades always handy
*Suture kit - If you don’t know what your doing you can do more harm then good now with that said it’s a sterile needle (vacuumed packed) with a surgical blade
*Steri strips - better for cuts….
*Chap stick SPF 15?
*Small multi tool
*Tape – Duct tape about 6’ and other Stronger tape
*String - 101 Uses
*Compass – This small one take some tinkering to work.
*Thermometer - need to know how hot/ cold it is
* Small Light
* Band-Aids - I keep these on top, every one always seams to need a one
*Alcohol Prep Wipes – keep your cuts clean
*Moist Towelette – I have a 3yr old so I Use these a lot * Free just ask next time your out to eat…. they clean and smell like lemons…
*Ointment – This small amount of Neosporin / Germolene in straws works Great (this is the ible I got the straw idea…. https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Single-Use-Antibiotic-Ointment-Blister-Packs/*
* I will be adding some other Items As I Add to my EDSA I will let you Know
* I always have my Pocket Knife or my Leatherman with me.
*Condoms – a fast easy way to keep things dry
* I have a few paracord bracelets around 8' and 18' just depends on what I Feel Like Finding a way to add on my EDSA.. When Camping i have about 24' with me
- let me know what you think
- What would you add?
Step 1: I Keep Extra Stuff Close By
*Clif Bar - Vacuum packed (What can I say its fun to use)
*Hot Tamales – Hot sugar
* This is my DIY glow stick ( 12 Hrs of Glow power)
* Whistle – Can you hear me now?
*4 AA batteries