Introduction: Nonogram Puzzle
Hi. My names is Sarfaraz from 6th Grade. I have made this project to show how to create Nonogram puzzles. Nonogram, also known as Picross, Griddler, is a picture logic puzzle in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
- Any website with grid patterns/ Microsoft Excel
Step 1: Designing
1. First, create any design/ shape in your grid by filling in to cells with different colors.
2. Then add some Outside borders to them.
Step 2: Numbering
3. Add the number of marked tiles on each row and column.
Note: Continue to the next (Above cell if marking the column and the left cell for marking the row) cell if there is space between coloring the rows and column.
Step 3: Final Design
4. Just clear the cells which were filled in or fill in white
5. Now, as your Nonogram puzzle has been finished, it is your wish to print it, solve it or keep it.
Step 4: Here Are Some More Ideas
I hope you like this project. Trick your friends with it. Challenge your family with it. Enjoy
Participated in the
Puzzles Speed Challenge