Introduction: Parent Detector
This project is for the student that their parent doesn't let them play videogames or watch videos, and if they want to watch the video without telling their parent, then this project is for them to use.
Step 1: Preparation for the Project
The material you need
- 1 breadboard
- 1 Arduino Leonardo
- 1 sensor
- 1 NeoPixel LED
- 100 jump lines(you can use more or less if you like)
- find a paper box, as big as you can fit your Arduino Leonardo in.
Step 2: Connect Everything to the Arduino
First, connect the 5v on the "+" line, and connect GND on the "-" line. make the LED, and sensor's +,- to the 5v and the GND, and the sensor's trigpin connect to 4 and echopin connect to 5, the di of the LED need to connect to 6
Step 3: Set Up
- Put your Arduino into the paper box that you find, and cut two holes, one for the jump line and one for the sensor.
- stick the jump line on the wall
- put your project whatever you want
Step 4: Code
put the code into your Arduino