Poem is a delicate cube that transforms your text messages into colours.
Instagram demo : https://instagram.com/p/7kpxVnwXtB/
Step 1: Material Used
- 1x Edison Module IoT
- 1x Development Board for Arduino
- 1x Base Shield
- 1x BreadBoard
- 4x Led RGB
- 1x PIR Motion Sensor
- 4x Jumpers Wires
- 1x Led red (optionnal)
- 1x sheet of paper A4
Step 2: Electronic
1) Put "intel IoT" and "Base shield" on developpment board.
2) Connect "PIR Motion sensor" to A0
3) Connect "Led red" to D5
4) Connect 4x jumpers wires to the breadboard side by side, use a black cable in position 2.
5) Connect black cable to Power 5V
6) Connect 3x cables staying to 7,8,9 output
7) Connect in parallele to 4x LED RGB.
Step 3: Code
FYI, I use Arduino IDE
Download code : http://itwebconsulting.fr/poem.ino
In the code, I connect to a web page called "msg.php" and I use on this page the word "test".
Step 4: Paper Cube
Use the pattern to create the cube and use scotch to close.
Let a side open to put on the LED.
Step 5: Test
Running : https://instagram.com/p/7kpxVnwXtB/
Participated in the
Intel® IoT Invitational