Introduction: Portable Ventilation Fan From Its Box!!!
Hello! This project is originally my dad's idea. I really like how clever he is in turning its package to portable case. I want to share this with everyone. So I reassemble it again to show how he made it.
I suggest you watch the video to understand more about how it was made.
Don't forget to check my dad's other ideas in this instructables!!!
Step 1: Materials
- Ventilation Fan (I used Panasonic FV-15WUT4)
- Its box
- Wire with switch, male plug, and wire connector
- Wire for making holder
- Electrical Tape
Step 2: Teardown
Remove ventilation fan's shutter.
Step 3: Prepare the Box
- Cut a circular hole on the top of the box with the same diameter as the diameter of the inner ventilation fan. (Don't discard the parts you cut off)
- Make small hole in the side of the box as wire hole.
- Fold top flaps back in to the box, then fold another flaps and turn it into isosceles triangle shape (see pictures)
Step 4: Fan Section
Put fan back in its spacer.
Step 5: Make Latches
Cut the circular paper into 2 halves. Bend each half and flatten it.
Step 6: Assembly#1
Put the wire through the hole made in previous step and the fan section into the box.
Step 7: Assembly#2
Fold top flaps inside and use latches to secure them.
Step 8: Making Holder
Make two holes at the top part and put the wire through them as a holder.
Step 9: Wiring
Connect wire from ventilating fan to extra wire and finish the job with electrical tape.
Step 10: One More Thing...
Done!!! You can carry it around and use it wherever you like. Hang it at the windows to vent air without hole the wall. Sometimes I use it as a personal fan : )
And don't forget to check out my dad's other ideas at this instructables.
- Thank you to my sister who helped me write these instructions in English.
- Thank you to my father who made this wonderful project.
- Thank you for visiting.