Introduction: Princess Leia From Star Wars
Only In Ur Mind: Princess Leia from Star wars
Welcome to Only In Ur Mind. With Star Wars Force Awakens about to be release soon, I decided to do Princess Leia make-up plus I had the costume and that is basically all you need for people to know that you are Princess Leia. I hope you enjoy!
Make-up used (Beauty make-up would be best instead of face and body paint)
Pariadise face paint in black
Wolfe face and body paint in rich ivory
Eye-shadow in black
Music: intro and outro music by:seffapeffa music by: brickz72
Really this would be a better make-up if you were to do beauty make-up instead of using face and body paint if you have the Princess Leia costume.
- I used face paint Wolfe face and body paint in rich ivory or a foundation of your choice all over the face.
- If needed if in eyebrows (I needed to) with dark brown with Wolfe face and body paint in brown or use brown eye pencil.
- use black eye shadow to shade areas around the face, like nose, cheeks, forehead, and remember to referrer to the photo to see where the shadows fall on the face.
-use natural or/and white eyeliner in bottom water line to make eyes like bigger
- I used paradise face and body paint in black to line the top and sides of my eyes but a black eyeliner would be best.
-: Blush on cheek bones
- high light under eyebrow with the same Wolfe face and body paint in fair ivory or your foundation.
- lip stick
- Use wig cap
- add more high lights if needed
Participated in the
Halloween Costume Contest 2015