Introduction: Program Esp -01using Arduino
To program esp8266 is kinda though because it doesn't have inbuilt USB to ttl convertor or any reset button.
1.Arduino(any) or USB to serial convertor
to buy all product use this link click here
and "SAVE5" coupon at checkout
Step 1: Configuring You Ide for Esp8266 Boards
1. Open Arduino ide and go to preferences(option/ctrl+,)
2. Paste the given URL from this GitHub page in additional Boards Manager.
3.Open Boards Manager, search for esp and install the latest version of esp8266 board for esp ccommunity.
Step 2: Connecting Esp-01 Board to Arduino
1. Connect 3.3v to Vcc and CH_En pin of esp.
2. Connect GND to GND
3. Connect GND to GPIO 0 before powering esp-01 to boot into programming mode.
4. Connect Rx to Rx and Tx to Tx of esp module.
5. Connect Reset pin esp to one pin of push-button and another to GND.
Step 3: Uploading Code to Esp Board
1.Connect Arduino and upload the blink program from EXAMPLES>ESP8266>BLINK
2.Select generic esp module and correct port
3. upload the code
4.hold the push button when complying the sketch
5. release the button switch when it says connecting