Introduction: Protein Raspberry Dessert
Protein Raspberry Dessert is High Protein Food that is a perfect breakfast, snack or a dessert meal. It is a mix of parfait, mousse, ice cream and a smoothie! It has an egg-protein layers and a filling made of yogurt and blended raspberries. Tastes ice refreshing and has a delicious mousse texture!
This two layered cup dessert is very fulfilling and easy to make.With some fruit, eggs and yogurt you can make a new, super creative mousse parfait!
A Healthy way to start your day fresh and tasty!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 80g raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 45g (1 scoop) chocolate protein powder
- 50ml non-fat yogurt
- a pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 ice cubes
Preparation time: 25 min
For 2 servings
Step 2: Egg Protein Layers
- Take 2 eggs and separate egg whites from yolks. Place egg whites in a bowl and mix them until they get white and creamy fluffy texture.
- Add half of the scoop of the chocolate protein powder, a pinch of baking soda, cinnamon, cocoa powder and 2 remaining yolks. Mix it well.
Step 3: Bake Protein Egg Layers
- Pour the mixture for protein egg layers into the baking pan, and bake it on 220C for 15 min.
- When it is baked, take the pan out from the oven, and leave it cool.
Step 4: Smoothie Filling
- Meanwhile while baking make the smoothie filling by blending raspberries, non-fat yogurt and the remaining half scoop of protein powder. Blend it with ice cubes so you can get ice cream mousse texture and refreshing flavor.
Step 5: Serve
- Cut the layers and serve them with raspberry filling in two layers.
- Decorate it how you love the most. For this decoration I used chocolate chips, coconut flour, mint leaf, raspberry and a beautiful black locust flower. Also, you can leave it in a refrigerate and serve it later.