Introduction: Rainbow Phone Case
Hi my name is Avroh, I am in 6th grade.
I am making a rainbow decorated phone case, this phone case is really good looking, and I hope you like it.
I would recommend using a phone case that is a solid color/clear with no design.
A big reason I would make this phone case is that the color never fades, and you can show it off to your friends and family.
- Basic phone case (Make sure it is plain, I am using a white phone case for an iPhone 5)
- Rainbow assortment of puffy paint
- Parchment Paper "12 in / 30cm" "12 in / 30 cm"
- Newspaper **optional**
Step 1: Laying Out the Supplies
Lay out your supplies, you will need a sheet of parchment paper, puffy paint, and an iPhone Case.
Step 2: Placing Puffy Paint on to Phone Case
Put your phone case on the parchment paper
Take your violet/purple shade of puffy paint and make tiny little dots near the bottom.
Then make a few white dots slightly above it.
Repeat with the colors of the rainbow, until you come to red, which then you won't put white above it.
Step 3: Pressing the Phone Case
Take the phone case and put it upside down on the parchment paper.
Push down slightly on it, wait about twenty seconds before moving on.
Step 4: Peeling Phone Case Off and Letting It Try
Take the phone case and peel it off from the bottom then towards the top or vise versa.
Let this try for 24 hours, then you will be done!!!
Watch the short .mov file video to see how to peel it off.
Step 5: Ta-Da
Now that you are done, put it on your phone case and Voilà!!! The rainbow reached the sky.
Change it up:
1. Don't do anything after step two, however let it dry for at least 3 days
2. Peel it up in a different way- the pattern will be different
3. Use more or less white- the ombre will change
4. Press harder/hold it down for longer- the colors will blend more.
Participated in the
Colors of the Rainbow Contest