Introduction: Reliable Electric Wire Joint Without Soldering
The most reliable joint that I have used for a long time. This technique consist of knot for strings and then bend-based twist. It's better to solder electric wires, of course, but sometimes it's not possible or inadvisable. So, let's connect stripped wire ends with our hands only.
Step 1: The Video of the Process
Step 2: Tutorial by Pictures
There is a step-by-step comic strip, what to do. 12 steps:
- Use any wire stripper to get off 5.5 cm of isolation. For both ends.
- The last piece of isolation use to spin cores to get more convenient solid core.
- 5.5 cm.
- Loop one wire and pass another through it.
- Pass the second core further from behind the loop and thread then into the loop.
- Tighten up the knot drawing all 4 cores.
- The result.
- Now we have extremely rupture strength of connection.
- But there is a problem: not fixed connection when contract wires.
- Well, bend the tails backwards. It clamps the loops.
- Then rotate the tails around the cores. 3 winds for this length.
- The result. Very robust but flexible connection.