Introduction: Remote Control Superfast 250 FPV Drone
Here's what you could do with a 250 FPV racing quadcopter.
- You can fly almost everywhere!
- Not only can you hover at one specific spot, but you can also fly really, really fast.
- You crashed it? No worries, racing quadcopter frames are durable enough to handle most crashes.
- You can fly with cameras, and record your flights. Not to mention FPV, that makes you able to fly far away by using a videolink to preview live on the ground!
- You can fly at any time! Well, maybe not when the rain is pouring down, but due the small size and low weight, a racing quadcopter handles wind extremely well.
- Spy.....No, don't do that.
The list is long, but to summarize, a racing quadcopter is a lot of fun! It's today very approachable with "Ready-to-Fly" models. Like this one: http://www.helipal.com/storm-racing-drone-rtf-type...
Step 1: I Want One....but How?
Consider to build you own, it's very rewarding and is (usually) way less expensive than purchase a RTF quadcopter from the local hobby store. Here is a list of components you will need:
- Frame: http://multirotormania.com/frames/1078-mrm250-wpdb...
- Motors 4x: http://rctimer.com/product-1128.html
- ESC's 4x: http://www.rctimer.com/product-1134.html
- CC3D controller: http://rctimer.com/product-1285.html
- Propellers +1: http://rctimer.com/product-1182.html
- Transmitter + receiver: http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__62710__Turn...
- Battery strap: http://rctimer.com/product-1164.html
- Batteries +1: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__11903__...
- Charger: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__14633__...
- XT60 connector: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__9572__N...
Basic Tools and a soldering iron.
Optional FPV: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__63646__...
Optional recorder (HD aerial footage): http://www.banggood.com/Mobius-Full-HD-Sports-Came...
There's tons of videos on YouTube how to assemble a racing quadcopter.
Step 2: I Had No One to Help Me, I'm Here for You!
Watch videos about quadcopters and browse the forums. Like this one: http://www.rcgroups.com/fpv-racing-926/
Leave a comment below or e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube-channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC873OURVczg_utAk8...
Participated in the