Introduction: SelfCAD Snap Tools With Related Point
This is selfcad basic tutorial how to move an object with snap tools by related point, check it out!!!
Step 1: Default Move Point
- As example we have 2 different object
- Select union box and cylinder object, next you can click utilities > snap
- Click on the top box face, and the object will be move into it
- As default, located base point will be in bottom center of box and cylinder object
Step 2: Specific Point
- If You want to change move point from bottom into specific point, you can click set related point
- Next for example you can click at top center point of cylinder
Step 3: Move the Object
- Now if you click on center face of 3d box, it will be connect between cylinder face and box face.
- Its mean, if you can to change move point, you can use related point options in snap command
Step 4: Video Tutorial
Watch video tutorial selfcad move object with snap related point options