Introduction: Side Desk Shelf
Looking for a way to organize your desk but you don't have enough space on the desk to do so then look no further , this is a build that uses the cardboard boxes in your house to build a shelf.
For Materials I used 2 104x133 cm cardboard sides that I got from a box.
I also used Super glue , a ruler, a marker, and a box cutter.
Step 1: Cut the Card Board and Number
Using the Measurements from the pdf cut the cardboard pieces and number them accordingly
Step 2: Start of the Big Shelf
- Start with Panel number 2 and remove 3 cm from the length
- Take panel number 7,8,9 and place them 130 cm apart starting from the top edge.
- Then take panel 1 and make sure the top of 2 and 1 are aligned and glue them
- Take Panel 4 and 5 and attach it to the bottom of panel 1 where it is longer then panel 2
Step 3: The Head Set Stand
- Take panels 12 and 13 and join them together with panel 15
- then take panel 14 and attach it to the other side.
- finish it off by connecting panel 17 and 16
- Final attach the head set stand on the outside of panel 2 at the top
Step 4: Plate and Mouse Storage
- place panel 3 on desk then on the two short length attach panel 6 and 10
- measure 18 cm to get the center and then attach panel 11
- next attach the entire thing on the outside of panel 2 at the bottom with the openings facing the outside
Step 5: In Case the Cardboard Bends
If the cardboard bends during the build you can reinforce it by attaching a rectangular piece of cardboard that goes diagonal or against the bend l to the bend to give it the structural integrate it needs to hold things.
Step 6: All Done Now Place It
Now that you finished enjoy a place that you can use to store your things
Side note: I attached the STL in case you want to make it out of another medium.
Participated in the
Cardboard Speed Challenge