Introduction: Simple DIY Induction Heater With ZVS Driver
Hi. In this instructable I'll show you how to make a Simple DIY Induction heater based a the popular ZVS (Zero Voltage Switching) driver.
Step 1: What You Need:
1) Two IRFP250 or equivalent Mosfets.
2) Two high frequency diodes (FR107 or UF4007 will work fine).
3) Two 12V at least 1Watt rated Zener diodes.
4) Two 470 Ohm 3Watt rated resistors.
5) Two 10kOhm resistors, can be 1/4 Watt or more.
6) Non polarized high voltage (200VAC and above) quality capacitors.
7) Wire (preferably a copper tube) for the working coil.
Step 2: Circuit & PCB Layout
I developed the following circuit and a suitable PCB Layout on Proteus CAD.
Step 3: Final Induction Heater & Demonstration
I used toner transfer method to make the Printed Circuit Board. The final build on a PCB looks as follows, and a demonstration video heating an iron sheet is linked below. Thanks for your time. I built it, I hope you will be able to do the same!