Introduction: Super Sized Watch
For someone who is looking for something that is unique and classic. Make your own wrist watch for your wall that serves as a clock.
- An old clock
- Some wood (optional)
- White paper
- Black pa
Step 1: Painting the Clock
- Disassemble the clock and separate the body from the internals as we will be working only on the body of the clock.
- Sand down the existing paint and spray paint it with 2 -3 layers of black spray paint
Step 2: Making the Clock Face
- Measure and cut a piece of white paper to act as a clock face.
- Add hour numbers for a good look. (optional)
- Make a hole in the middle for the internal mechanism and the hands
- Reassemble the clock.
NOTE: You can paint the clock face instead of sticking a paper.
Step 3: Making the Strap
- Cut a large rectangle of length 150 cm and breath 20 cm which begins to taper at one side.
- Paint it black.
Step 4: Making the Buckle and Holes.
- Cut out the buckle , buckle tongue and 7 circles out of white paper as shown.
- Glue the circles to and strap in the place of holes.
- Glue the buckle and buckle tongue on the flat side
Step 5: Attaching the Strap to the Case
- Cut the strap into two halves with knife and ruler as shown.
- Attach the strap to the case with some glue and let it dry.
voila! congratulations on making it this far.
Participated in the
Super-Size Speed Challenge