Introduction: Superior Audio Speaker/Headphones
Get ready to make some headphones! These headphones can either be headphones or speakers. Either way, They have superior stereo sound and will last long. Let's Get Started.
Step 1: Gather Materials
For this Superior Sound Convertible Headset, you need:
- A Phone/MP3 Player
- 3 speakers of any variety (there's a few of them for cheap on amazon or adafruit)
- A Headphone jack (Adafruit or Amazon)
- And an AUX wire
- Additionally you can have a hot glue gun and a few glue sticks.
This speaker is also using:
- A soldering iron
- Lead free Silver Bearing Rosin Core Solder (Any solder works but lead free is preferred with rosin core)
- A Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- And Soft Core Stranded Wire And Male To Male Soft Core Wire
- Optionally you can use a third hand, but that is not required.
Now Let's Get Started!
Step 2: Wiring
Connect the first speaker negative to the second speaker positive.
Then, you must connect the second speaker negative to ground and the first speaker positive to the right terminal of the headphone jack.
This will allow for the back and right speakers to play the right channel.
Now, connect the speaker 3 ground to the headphone jack ground and connect speaker 3 positive to the left channel. Speaker 3 will play the left channel on the left ear or superior stereo speakers.
Step 3: Protection
Protect your finished project by adding hot glue bonds to loose wires and the headphone jack. This can help when your project is under stress like a runner using this as a headset in side of a hat.
Step 4: Done!
This project is now done! Good job! I hope you vote my project or vote for other projects but either way have a great day!
Participated in the
Audio Contest 2018