Introduction: Sweet and Salty Donut Sandwich.
Sweet meets savory in this deliciously stacked breakfast sandwich. The flavor combination achieved in this cheat meal sandwich will be worth every bite.
Step 1: Step 1: Ingredients and Supplies.
- Two Eggs
- Sliced American Cheese
- Glazed Donut
- Salt and pepper
- Maple Syrup
- Olive oil
- Fork and Knife
Step 2: Step 2: Heat and Cooking Surface.
Turn on the heat about medium-high.
Add a splash of olive oil to the hot pan.
Step 3: Step 3: Bacon
Take 3 strips of bacon and place them on the pan. Let cook until golden brown.
When done, transfer them to a plate with a paper towel in order to get rid of excess oil.
Step 4: Step 4: Eggs
- Use the excess oil from the bacon to cook the eggs.
- Cook the eggs sunny side up.
- Add salt and pepper.
-Make sure that the yolk is still runny when you take them out.
Step 5: Step 5: Donut
- Slice the donut in half vertically.
The donut should look like a cut in half bagel.
Step 6: Step 6: Donut Preparation.
- Place the donuts inside touching the pan.
- Make sure that they become lightly golden before flipping.
- Take one slice of American Cheese and place it on one side of the donut.
- Take out until cheese melts.
Step 7: Step 7: Assemble
Take all your ingredients separated into 3 plates.
Stack on side of donut that the cheese is melted on.
- Place the strips of bacon on top of the cheese.
- Carefully without breaking the yolk place the egg on top.
- With your other die of the donut, place on top.
Step 8: Step 8: Enjoy!
Add a finishing splash of maple syrup on top of the sandwich.
Cut to your preference.
Participated in the
Sandwich Challenge 2020