Introduction: The Ultimate Snack
What makes a great snack?
What are the qualities that the ultimate snack must have?
I've compiled a list which defines my idea of a perfect snack:
1. It should have an element of crunch
2. Should be quick and easy to prepare
3. No utensils, just finger food
4. Bite-size portions, small enough to just toss in mouth.
5. Not too filling, so as not to spoil your dinner.
6. Nothing starchy that'll leave a film on your teeth.
7. As always, nutritious!
Step 1: Ingredients & Tools
3 simple ingredients:
sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
cutting board and knife, spreader knife and plate
Step 2: Prep Celery
Separate stalks, wash and pat dry.
Slice stalks into smaller pieces, say just over an inch long.
Step 3: Filling
Spread cream cheese into celery pieces, forming mounds on each one.
Step 4: Topping
Dip each celery piece, cheese-side down, into the seeds.
They should adhere nicely.
Step 5: Voila! Ready to Eat
Just enough crunch.
Perfect balance of flavors.
Excellent nutritional profile.
Delicious and Satisfying.
The Ultimate Snack!
Participated in the
Snacks Contest 2017