Introduction: Tiny Crochet Leprechaun Hat
Here is a pattern for a tiny leprechaun hat, the one shown above was one of my first tries, this pattern is my best version.
medium weight yarn in Green, Black, and Gold. 5.00mm hook
Step 1: Step 1: Crocheting the Hat
1. 6sc in magic ring.
2. 2sc in each st 6 times. (12)
3. in back loop sc in each st around. (12)
4-8. sc in each st around, change to black. (12)
9. sc in each st around, change to green. (12)
10. in front loop 1sc, 2sc in next st repeat 6 times. (18)
11. 1sc, 2sc in next st repeat 9 times, fasten off, weave in all ends. (27)
Step 2: Step 2: the Buckle
With about 12" of Gold yarn sew a rectangle shape onto the black line on round 9 of the hat.
This is a super easy pattern and quick to make
Step 3: Step 3: (optional) the Chin Strap and Beard
I do not have any pictures for this because the Chin Strap and Beard were on my first pattern.
join green onto one side of the bottom of the hat ch12, sc directly across from starting point, change to orange,ch1 turn, slst, ch2repeat across. Fasten off and weave in ends.
Participated in the
Tiny Speed Challenge