Introduction: Ty Beanie Boo Hat
This is a super easy and cute hat to make!! It only takes a about 5 minutes to complete!
* 9-10 Regular sized beanie boos
* Stretchy string (about 2 and 1/2 feet or so)
* One medium sized beanie boo
* A sunhat
* A medium sized needle
Step 1: Get Your Sunhat
* Get your sunhat
* This will be the base to your hat
Step 2: Adding Your Needle
* Take your needle and place it in the top center if your sunhat ( Sharp side sticking out of the hat)
Step 3: Adding Your Centerpiece
* Take your sunhat with needle and place your medium sized beanie boo on top of the needle ( The needle provides support to the beanie boo allowing it to not fall down or come off as easy)
Step 4: Adding Around the Hat
* Add your regular sized benaie boos around the rim of the sunhat
Step 5: Securing the Beanie Boos
* Take your stretchy string and wrap it around the beanie boos ( twice for extra security)
Step 6: Then Your Done!!!!
Enjoy your Ty Beanie Boo Hat!!