Ultimaker Printer Conversion to the Paladarium

Introduction: Ultimaker Printer Conversion to the Paladarium

Hello to all

I am from iran It was a long time for me to have this printer The cover was broken and I had to change the form I decided to make a paludarium with a defective cover Hope you like it

Step 1:

Sprayed with polyurethane foam

I built the back wall .With silicone glue

I took all the holes So that it does not leak

Step 2:

I used vine wood for inside

Wood is very beautiful grapes.And for the front

I used a burned LCD

Step 3:

82/5000

Excuse me for bad English If the description is low, I will answer all your questions

Be the First to Share

    Recommendations

    • Fandom Contest

      Fandom Contest
    • DIY Summer Camp Contest

      DIY Summer Camp Contest
    • Summer Fun: Student Design Challenge

      Summer Fun: Student Design Challenge

    Comments

    0
    Swansong
    Swansong

    3 years ago

    That's a neat way to reuse the case :)