Introduction: Watermelon Juice Therapy for Uric Acid

About: we belongs to land of hospitality with most kind people ever.

For gout & high uric acid, watermelon juice with its rind is such a beautiful therapy, when taken daily, gout pains will reduce within 10 days . Remove the skin from watermelon's rind & juice it together with the red flesh, those colors were not Created without reason, they have the essential minerals & vitamins extracted out of the soil, watermelon juice (with rind) is alkaline & it definitely neutralizes the acids.

Watermelon is a great way to relax blood vessels without any drug side-effects." The benefits of watermelon don't end there, Arginine also helps the urea cycle by removing ammonia and other toxic compounds from our bodies. Citrulline, the precursor to Arginine, is found in higher concentrations in the rind of watermelons than the flesh. Almost 92 percent of watermelon is water, but the remaining 8 percent is loaded with lycopene, an anti-oxidant that protects the human heart, prostate and skin health are mostly found in its RIND.

"The citrulline-arginine relationship helps heart health, the immune system and may prove to be very helpful for those who suffer from obesity and type 2 diabetes,". Arginine boosts nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels, to treat erectile dysfunction and may even prevent it." While there are many psychological and physiological problems that can cause impotence, extra nitric oxide could help those who need increased blood flow, which would also help treat angina, high blood pressure and other cardiovascular problems.

Also read the article

Step 1: Watermelon Peeling

Take a whole water melon

Peel the melon by using a good peeler that I have used as shown
in the picture.

Step 2: Cuting Into Slices

Cut watermelon rind slices and the flesh as well.

Step 3: Juice Extraction/dosage.

Use any type of juice Extractor for extracting the juice.

Mix both the juices in a Pitcher And Take 2 glasses in before
dinner.Avoid Animal food for at least a month.

While you can fish can be used along with the course.

Summer Food and Drink Contest

Participated in the
Summer Food and Drink Contest