Introduction: White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Make your own Delicious White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter(melted)
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
2 cups of white chocolate chips
Parchment Paper/Silicone Mat
Step 1: Preheating and Sifting the Dry Ingredients Together.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Then get your pan with your cookie sheet and line the cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone
2.Sift together the Flour, Baking Soda, and the Salt. Then set it aside for later.
Step 2: Creaming Together All the Ingredients
3. In a medium bowl cream together the MELTED butter, Brown Sugar and the White sugar until well mixed and blended together. In the same bowl beat the Vanilla, Egg, and Egg Yolk until light and creamy. Then mix the sifted ingredients. Take the White Chocolate Chips and mix into the dough with a spoon.
Step 3: Baking the COOKIES
4. Take the cookie dough and drop them on the pan 1/4 cup at a time. They should be at least 3 inch. apart.
5. Take the pan to your preheated oven and put it in there for 15 to 17 minutes. Watch the cookies carefully to see that the edges are lightly toasted.
6. Now that you've seen that your cookies are well baked take them out to cool on the sheets for about 10 minutes or so before transferring them to a plate or wire baking racks to cool even more.
Step 4: Enjoy
7. This step is well loved because you finally get to taste your amazing creation. Finally, without waiting enjoy your amazing White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
One thing I could've done better was add a bit less of the White chocolate chips.
1 Person Made This Project!
- asia.go made it!