Introduction: Wooden Model Harley-Davidson Motorcycle
Being engaged in a DIY project give you a sense of pleasure especially when you replica something you already have a passion for.
and in this instructable, I'll show you how I built this motorcycle out of wooden Dowel and popsicle sticks.
Step 1: Building the Chassis
1. I started by cutting a wooden dowel 5 cm long, and the ends were cut at a 45-degree angle.
2. I drilled a hole in the front of each dowel.
3. I glued a 1 cm long piece of toothpick into each hole to give a strong joint.
4. I glued the 6 pieces together as shown.
5. I joint the right and left sides with 2 pieces of wood 2 cm long.
6. then I glued the upper pieces as shown
Step 2: Building the Handlebar
The handlebar was built using the same way of building the chassis
1. I used 2 wooden dowels 5 cm long in the front and some small pieces to shape the hand clutch.
2. the wheels are made of Round cuts of a tree trunk
Step 3: LED Headlight
The headlight is very simple and it just a led light connected to a 220-ohm resistor and a 3v battery, then I used the rear motorcycle bag as a housing for the battery.