Introduction: Yet Another Remote Controller Board
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The board can be used for controlling robots as an example.
The board can be powered by 2 Lipo batteries 7.4 V.
The board includes the following features:
- ATMega328Pb µController ( Arduino ecosystem)
- MPU6050 a 3-axis Gyroscope with Micro Electro Mechanical System(MEMS) technology
- NRF24L01 2.4 GHZ tranceiver
- Hc 06 BlueTooth Slave
- Oled Display (128x32) or (128x64)
- 2 Configuration switches
- 2 On Off switches
- 2 Potentiometers
- 2 Joysticks
- Blue Led
- 2 Independent 3.3 V and 5V regulator
Step 1: PCB Design
The free open source Kicad is used to design the PCB.
Kicad offers a 3D view of the Pcb.
Step 2: Components Sourcing
All the components used in this project are sourced from AliExpress.
Step 3: Schematics
Step 4: Pcb Manufacturing
For quick PCB prototype and small-batch PCB production, The PCB is manufactured by JLCPcb.
Step 5: Assembling the PCB
The PCB consists mainly of connectors to insert the ready made breakboards.
Be careful and patient.
Step 6: Arduino Coding
Since the µController is supported by Arduino ecosystem, The Arduino IDE is used to program the board.
- The BootLoader is flashed first through the ICSP connector
- The application is programmed with an FTDI break Board
Step 7: Enjoy
الحمد لله رب العالمين