WeJustGotBack.com has agreed to extend the contest deadline, and open it up to all family-related projects! Now you can share all of the crafts, games, and activities you do with your family for a chance to win one of our fabulous prizes. The total prize value is over $5,500!
Didn't have time to submit an Instructable? You can still win a fabulous prize! Come back between June 20 and June 26 to vote for your favorite finalist. Everyone who votes and registers with WeJustGotBack.com will be entered for a chance to win a $1,500 vacation rental stay through HomeAway.com!
Submit a new step-by-step, photo, or video Instructable about your family activities, games, and crafts. Entries can be ingenious or downright silly—anything goes, as long as it involves having fun!
Multiple entries are accepted, but each entrant can only win one prize. Contest is open to U.S. entries only. Contest closes for entries at 11:59pm PDT, June 19.
The Are We There Yet? Challenge is closed.
Write an Instructable
Create a new Instructable that fits the guidelines outlined in the contest description above. To be eligible, Instructables must be published between May 9, 2011 and Jun 19, 2011 (11:59pm PT).
Upon publishing your Instructable you'll see checkboxes for open contests. Select Are We There Yet? Challenge. If you have entries currently eligible for entry, it will also show up by clicking "Enter this Contest" on the right side of this page.
Entries are accepted by Instructables staff within one business day Monday - Friday. What matters is the submission time, not acceptance time.
Instructables members can vote for an entry during the contest plus 3 days after the contest closes.
A panel of judges made up of Instructables staff and respected members of the community rate the finalists. The averages of the ratings determine the winners.
When the winners are decided they will be announced here on the contest page. All entrants will be notified when this happens.
2. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Instructables, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
3. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Instructables and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Instructables and contest co-sponsors.
4. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided "as is", and Instructables and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Instructables and contest co-sponsors are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. Instructables reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
7. Instructables reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant Instructables a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
10. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of California and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.
Entrant Grand Prize will be awarded to one (1) winner. Prize consists of seven consecutive nights accommodations for a family of two adults and two children ages 15 and under at Club Med Sandpiper Bay. The prize includes accommodations, gourmet dining throughout the day, full open bar serving premium alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages, an array of land and water sports, and children's programs from ages 4 - 17 years. Childcare from 4 months is available at an additional cost. All non-standard Club Med provided meals, activities, excursions, gratuities and any other expenses not specified herein, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2012 and is subject to Club Med availability and holiday and other blackout dates may apply. All prize details, including itinerary and type of accommodations are subject to change and shall be determined by Club Med in its sole discretion. The approximate retail value of this prize is $3,750. Prize is non-transferable and may not be substituted for cash or for an alternate prize, but Club Med reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value, if advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
Voter Grand Prize will be awarded to one (1) winner. The winner will receive a $1,500.00 getaway to the HomeAway.com vacation rental the winner chooses provided that such vacation rental must be available through HomeAway.com or a website owned and operated by HomeAway, Inc. The prize will be applied to the rental price of the vacation rental. Should the cost of the vacation rental be less than US $1,500.00, the difference will forfeited. All expenses not specifically provided for by the prize donors in these rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Winner agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of the HomeAway website listing the vacation rental and any terms and conditions of the vacation rental owner or manager. The Winner acknowledges that the prize is awarded and that Instructables.com, WeJustGotBack.com and HomeAway have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any representation expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize or regarding the use or enjoyment of the prize. HomeAway is strictly the provider of the prize and not the sponsor or organizer of the Giveaway. Winner will release and indemnify HomeAway, Inc. from any losses or damages whether by tort or civil in nature, arising directly or indirectly from the use of the vacation rental. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). No transfers, substitutions in prizes or cash will be allowed except by the prize donors, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.